My mentor, Tony Robbins, is all about the Breakthrough. Me too! It’s what I live for…both having them and facilitating them in others! Here’s how Tony says you know you’re approaching a breakthrough:
- You reach Satiation…you’ve had enough…enough of your financial problems, enough of your uninspiring career, enough of that extra 20 pounds you’ve been carrying around. Or like I’ve seen in my career as a coach, people who bring in six figures in income annually, but take home less than 20% of that for themselves.
- You are Dissatisfied…whatever you’re doing doesn’t work for you anymore. Maybe it’s not profitable and maybe it’s not fun. Maybe you’re tired of not having the energy you know you need to accomplish your desired result. Your current approach might have been successful in the past, but it hasn’t adapted to your current conditions. Or maybe you realize that you are in a place where you are just reacting to things as they come at you rather than being able to be proactive and manage your time the way you want to.
- You’re at a Threshold…change becomes a MUST. If you’re facing bankruptcy, for example, or you’re having a serious health challenge. Or maybe your intimate relationship is crumbling and your family is suffering because you’ve lost your connection to them because you’re buried in work.
- You have an Insight…you suddenly gain a deep understanding of something, and that creates an opening. Maybe you come to understand that you have allowed other people to make their priority your priority, and you know that’s not healthy from a personal perspective and not sustainable from a professional perspective.
- You see an Opening…a door opens…and you step right through it. That’s what coaching does. It creates a space for a miracle to occur. Are you ready to take that step and receive that miracle?